Tuesday 14 May 2013

I'm Home

We left at 6:30 this morning, so I got back to my house about 9. We drove through a really pretty storm on the way.



Back home, everything is much more green, I'm excited to go for a walk along my trail today and see how much has grown.

My mum gave me some succulents because I'm trying to grow more things this year. She also gave me a few plants for the back yard, but these ones are sitting on my balcony.

This dress from Modcloth arrived while I was gone, and I really love it, I can tell I'll be wearing it a lot. Even though its cold, it isn't cold enough that I can't wear dresses.







I also got my second cuckoo clock in the mail. I have to figure out how to work this one though, because it's not wind-up, it's battery operated.

No comments:

Post a Comment